Established in 1984 by President Sal J. Turano, Abstracts, Incorporated has grown to become one of the leading title insurance agents in the Long Island and metropolitan New York area. Dedicated to a strong sense of industry ethics and excellence, Abstracts, Incorporated for decades has remained in the forefront of the title business. Abstracts, Incorporated is widely recognized for its broad knowledge and experience in all areas of title insurance and is well known to provide its clients with prompt and reliable title services.
Abstracts, Incorporated prides itself on changing with the times, while still maintaining a personal, approachable business environment. By finding that perfect blend of new, cutting edge technology with efficient, accurate service, the Company continues to maintain a wealth of long-standing repeat customers. The company’s hard-working attention to detail and efficient, organized problem-solving, results in fast, accurate and impeccable follow up. By adding on-line capabilities, Abstracts, Incorporated has now made it much easier for clients to access information, order titles and set up closings.
- Mr. Cooper Cybersecurity Attack & Wire Fraud Notice – November 10, 2023
- Home Sellers Awarded $1.8 Billion After Jury Finds Conspiracy Amongst Realtors – November 3, 2023
- New York State Department of Taxation & Finance Opinion of Revocable License – October 20, 2023
- Quarterly Journal – October 6, 2023
- New York State’s Property Condition Disclosure Act Amended to Include Flood Disclosures – September 29, 2023
- Goodbye to AirBNB? – September 22, 2023
- CLE Meeting Invite – September 15, 2023
- Welcome Denise Anguilo to Abstracts, Incorporated! – September 1, 2023